$445 – profilefashion.com
This Thanksgiving I am inspired to create a more festive table for my family! I wanted to share some fun and easy ideas for a pretty Thanksgiving table.
- Tie a bow with ribbon around pine cones and write guests’ names on one side of the bow.
- Use colorful construction paper to create leaves, then string them onto twine and wrap around napkins, writing guests’ names on one of the leaves.
- If you’re celebrating Chanukah too, use blue ribbon or leaves to combine the two holidays.
- Write names on mini pumpkins.
- A while tablecloth creates a clean and simple backdrop for colorful decorations.
- Blue accents evoke a festive Chanukah feel to the table.
- Orange or brown will remind guests’ of Fall leaves.
- A few small pumpkin scented candles lit and displayed in the center of the table.
- Display mini pumpkins.
- You can also spray paint the pumpkins different colors like gold or silver.
- Create your own cornucopia centerpiece with different size pumpkins and butternut squash.
The continuation of me styling a dress for Fall. Instead of traditional all black ensembles, I opted for these beautiful burgundy boots and a grey coat ( in love with every item). I need to remind myself color is out there and I can wear a colorful bag or coat. I love dark colors but there is a certain confidence that comes from a bright bold outfit. Nothing lifts my mood like a cobalt blue dress (in my imagination). While I will continue my dark wardrobe, I will also keep in mind the beautiful colors out there to add some brightness to the winter (cheesy I know).